Hello Thomas,

On  Monday, May 08, 2000  at  12:29:52 GMT +0800 (which was 9:29 PM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Hi TBUDL,

> I don't know what I did, but the pre-view pane is gone. I checked
> View/split mode, and bopth full-width and full-height pre-view panes
> don't show.

> I also checked with the mouse whether maybe I decreased the height to
> zero (I usually have full-width pre-view pane), but that was not the
> case. The only height I could change at the bottom of my screen was
> the task bar.

> Any ideas what could have happened?

 Try View->Message Auto View.  Or Shift-Ctrl-E.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.42
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

In honor of Earth Day, anyone asking for help today will be treated like dirt.