I just received this post from one of the Agent Lists I'm on, and I found
it interesting, and wanted to share it with you.

http://listserv.aol.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0005B&L=tourbus&P=R2&m=1

>Quoting:

> - Built-in HTML and image viewers. (No need to wait until a browser
> or external image viewer gets loaded.)

What is the basic difference between what is advertised here, and what MS
offers through Outlook or Outlook Express. Surely we don't share the same
vulnerability as those MS products do, yet we can still view HTML code?
What's the catch? What vulnerabilities does TB! have?

Nick

--
   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE