Hello Pim,

On Wednesday, May 10, 2000 at 00:10:19 +0200 GMT (6:10 PM my local time) you wrote:

PS> In my desperate attempts to find a way to receive and send mail
PS> through my Hotmail accounts using TB!, I downloaded Cyber-Info Email
PS> Notify 4. Instead of installing it right away, I read the
PS> readme.txt ......

I've used Cyber Email Notify for a couple of years and found it quite
useful.

I have it scan my Hotmail and Yahoo mailboxes and "redirect"
any messages to my pop3 mailbox so TheBat can retrieve it. It works
quite well and I can read the 6000 daily Hotmail spam messages using
TheBat and not my browser. 8^)

Like TheBat Cyber Email Notify is well worth the registration fee.

--
Regards,

  -=KEVIN=-

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates
  ICQ 2737351  AIM kbc49
  ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key