Hello,

Wednesday, May 10, 2000, 0:08:23, you wrote:

TF> Hi Christopher,

TF> On Wed, 10 May 2000 08:40:00 +0200GMT (10/05/2000, 14:40 +0800GMT),
TF> Christopher J. Trybowski wrote:

CJT>> Does  anyone  know  any  program  that  can  fetch  mail  from Hotmail
CJT>> accounts,  and act sat the same time as local POP3 server? All this is
CJT>> needed to download mail from Hotmail in an ordinary email client.

TF> When I had a Hotmail account (that's some 2 years ago), they did offer
TF> POP checking ability, for not for the free accounts. You had to pay
TF> for the account then.

I avoid MS whenever possible so don't know Hotmail, but Operamail does
support both SMTP & POP.  Just open an account at
http://operamail.com. Then setup an account in TB! or whatever with
both SMTP & POP set to "operamail.com" using the operamail username &
password.
If Hotmail has mail forwarding and you want to keep your *.hotmail.com
addresses, forward mail to your operamail accounts for DL.

With operamail you can also just have your mail forwarded to any mail
account with the option of deleting or not deleting forwarded mail.
This eliminates the need to have a separate account set up in your
e-mail app.

Hope this helps.
--
Regards,