Hello The Bat! users,

Alexander Krolop wrote on 5/14/2000, 1:33 AM

AK> 1. is there any easy way to encrypt my attachements by pgp with
AK> the bat?

TB can't use S/MIME yet, so the answer is: no, wait for version 2.
(grin)

AK> 2. is there any easy way to view incoming messages and my replys
AK> together like a thread.

Yes, filter them to one folder, then press ALT+1 to enter "thread by
references" (or see View -> view threads by None/References
(standard)/subject/from/to).

Hope that it helped.
--
Cheers, SyP

The only way to learn a new programming language is by writing programs in it. (Brian
Kernighan)