Hi,

I'm having trouble importing keys that are pasted into messages.

When I select Specials | Import key, nothing happens. In fact, what I have
to do is select Specials | Check digital signature. When it checks the
signature, it also imports the key at that point. However, if the key is
sent without a PGP signature then nothing happens when I try to import the
public key and I'm stuck.

I'm using version 6.5.3. Anyone else noted this problem?

--
Allie Martin            [ TB! v1.42f | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetAlliePGPKey

- Tag: "Always glad to share my ignorance - I've got plenty. "