Hello Bat-Users,

  recently I've discovered something, what I would call a strange
  behavior of The Bat!

  I've got an Folder with special e-mail templates and a special
  reply-to entry. When I'm in that folder and I just click the "New
  Mail"-Button, I get an empty mail, obviously derived from the
  correct (special) template and with the correct reply-to entry.

  If I'm, on the other hand, located in the same folder, an use the
  drop down box of the "New Mail" button, i.e. I select one of my
  favorite e-mail addresses, to send the mail to some user, I get an
  empty mail, obviously derived from the correct (special) template,
  but the reply-to entry doesn't get set to the right reply address.

  Can anyone verify this strange behavior?

--
Regards,
   Michael

Michael Hurler

e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The future of digital systems is complexity, and
complexity is the worst enemy of security.