Hello Nick,
On Sunday, May 21, 2000 you wrote:

> I noted there is a file in my TB! account directory called...

>   ACCOUNT.SRX

> What I'd like to know is if this file is (as I believe) the place
> where the definitions of the sorting office filters are kept

It is.

> and if it
> is, is there any reason why copying this file to my home setup
> wouldn't transfer the filters across without problems?

Filters  will  be  transferred, they will of course overwrite existing
ones.  If  you  have  different folders at home you will have trouble.
Otherwise rather no.

> Ideally, I want to be able to transfer the filter settings without
> transferring other settings since there are subtle differences between
> the way TB! is setup at the two locations due to the type of network
> connection each location has.

That things are stored - as I believe - in account.cfg.

Regadrs,

--
Christopher J. Trybowski
------ [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- uin:4350719 ------

Using The Bat! 1.42f [reg] under Windows 98 4.10 build 1998.