Hello TBUDL,

  lately I have had the feeling I am loosing mail from my inbox. I am
  running 1.42f. Today I have "proof" I lost mail. I replied to an
  e-mail from my inbox then I closed The Bat!. When I reopened The Bat! my
  inbox had no messages. I am pretty sure I had about 10 there before
  I closed it! My reply was in the sent folder, but the original
  message is gone. I have searched all folders for this mail in case
  filters got the hold of it somehow, but it is gone. It was easy to a
  exact search since I have my reply to that mail and therefore it's
  original text.

  What might be happening here? This is spooky....

 Christian
 http://christian.dysthe.tripod.com
 ICQ: 3945810

"Please Lord, let me prove that letting me
     win the lottery won't spoil me!"