Hi,

  I've run into a problem, starting with upgrading the driver on the SD/MMC
card reader (Ricoh). It had stopped working, and the upgrade solved that, but
now TB can't do a backup.

I receive the error message: There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a
disk into drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR1.

My choices are "cancel", "try again" and "continue", but none of them get me
anywhere.
I have to use the task manager to close TB and then the error window.

The regular backup drive is connected.

Any ideas what I can do to solve this?
Yesterday, I could do a manual backup by inserting an SD card, but that doesn't
work today, either.
I'm not really *sure* the SD card reader is the problem, but it's the only
thing I can think of.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6
OS: Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600