Greetings --

Suddenly The Bat won't allow me to send e-mail. No matter what (valid)
address I select from my address book, when I try to send I get this
error:

"Message has not been sent. Server reply: <u...@example.com> No such
user here."

I just downloaded the most recent version and no problem. Any advice?

(I hope I've formatted this message correctly. Last time I asked for
help I got thumped for not formatting the message just so. Thus I have
been reluctant to ask for help. But this new glitch makes the program
all but unusable. I have been thinking about switching to
Thunderbird.)

--
Amy Schneider

Using The Bat! v4.2.42 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3)