I run TB in a VirtualBox virtual machine, since it requires Windows and my systems all run on Linux these days. Late last week, something damaged the virtual disk file for that machine, making it unusable and thus losing nearly a year's worth of mesages and all of my configuration data.

Fortunately I had a copy of the virtual disk file, made last August after I became suspicious that my LAN had been invaded (through my own security lapse, not via any vulnerability), and was able to mount that one as the E: drive on a new WinXP VM. After setting the mail directory from "default" to "E:\The Bat!" I was able to recover all the common folders, as well as one (inactive) account -- but the other two accounts did not appear in the new installation.

I've verified that their folders are present in the directory, but have forgotten (if I ever knew) how to get them into TR's awareness. One of the two is the one that contains my copies of all the forum messages, so I cannot search for the data. Meanwhile I'm using Thunderbird on another Linux box to stay in touch...

Can someone tell me how to import/activate those accounts? Many thanks!

--
Jim Kyle