Hi

On Wednesday 2 March 2011 at 11:29:29 PM, in
<mid:08628762.20110303102...@wai.com.au>, Ian A. White wrote:

> I am trying to send a message to everyone in an
> addressbook group. I  highlight everyone in the group
> and pick the >> button. This sees the  recipient as

> AISD (NSW) <list>

Here, that also works without highlighting all the group members.

> When I try and send the message, The Bat! comes back
> with the  following alert.

[snipped]

> If The Bat! does not like that format, why does it
> create it in the  first place?

I just tested and it works here (with v4.0.38)

> The only way to get things through was to highlight all
> but one  recipient and pick the > button, then
> highlight the remaining entry
and pick the >> button.

Simply selecting all members and clicking the > button works here.

> What am I doing wrong?

Nothing that you mentioned. Maybe somebody else using the same TB!
version as you (4.2.42) could test to see if they can reproduce the
error?

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

I hit the CTRL key but I'm still not in control!

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600