On 14/04/2011 12:07:12, Marek Mikus wrote:

> one user reported something similar and as we checked this, message base
> stayed on drive, but in different folder name - translated one. For
> example Inbox messages appeared in "Prichozi" folder, what is czech
> translation of Inbox. This translation is used in program and not for real
> folder name, but maybe some problem appeared and real folder name was
> changed even folder name in program not.

I've checked and can't find any folders with unusual names. Everything seems
OK now so I'll just keep my backups up to date and keep my eye on it!

BTW in a previous post I mentioned that 5.0.8 seems to grab a lot of CPU
time. Could this be down to the 16,000+ messages in my inbox? It wasn't a
problem with V4

--
Best regards
Barry