Hallo BJH,

On Wed, 11 May 2011 15:13:45 +0100GMT (11-5-2011, 16:13 , where I
live), you wrote:

>> You're not the only one, though I haven't got that problem myself.
B> Thanks Roelof that makes me feel a whole lot better! ;)

What  I  meant to say, was that there are problems with v5 and filters
mentioned  on  the  beta  list,  though  they're  not  experienced  by
everybody.
Did all of your filters stop working, did only some filters stop or do
some filters stop some of the time?

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Moderator (n): see also god, dictator, egoist, oppressor,
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.12.2
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
5 pop3 accounts, 3 imap account
OTFE disabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM