Since upgrading to TB Professional 5.0 in early December, I must
say it has been a disaster. 7 months later we still donot have a stable version
of version 5.

I even looked up the Guinness World Records to see who holds title to the
longest software beta testing of a product, and they do not have a category.
Ritlabs could surely claim the prize.

Of course the official version is released as per the web site but we still
struggle with the most unbelievable issues. Losing folders, views, email, you
name it. It is so buggy after so long.

I understand the risks involved in beta programs, but this is beyond a joke.
Ritlabs couldn't wait to get their hands on some money, so they started selling
5.0 claiming it was officailly released.

I wonder if anyoine else agrees with me on this?

 CDIsxm

The Bat! Professional 5.0.12.13 (BETA) running on Windows XP  5 1 2600  Service
Pack 3
AntiSpamsniper Professional v.3.2.6.4
www.CheapCallsonthe.net