Hi TBUDL,

I decided to mark any message to and from my boss with a distinct
colour group, regardless of whether he is the recepinet or just cc'ed
in.

I have created an outgoing filter:

String: "hisname@" (without quotes), Loc: kludges, Pres: yes
Source: outbox, dest: outbox
Actions: set colour group to (his group)

It is the first filter of a number of filters. The idea is to set the
colour group whenever he also receives a message, but then sort the
message into the appropriate folder (airfreight, seafreight, ...).
What actually happens is that this filter is ignored. No, it is not
set as "manual". The subsequent filters are observed correctly, and the
message is sorted into the correct folder.

Question: do the subsequent filters "undo" the colouring?

--

Cheers,
Thomas

Message created with The Bat! 1.44
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.