Hi

On Saturday 9 July 2011 at 9:58:53 PM, in
<mid:42dec2c051b0ee57f92e78e858f52...@waterfire.us>, g...@waterfire.us
wrote:

>  This mailing list does not accept messages sent from
>  The Bat!.

That would be odd behaviour for a mailing list  about The Bat!.

>  Error: "The message's content type was not explicitly
>  allowed"

>  This was after sending "plain text" email from The
>  Bat!, but it won't make it through.

I have seen a similar error message in a bounce reply in the past.
Ignoring the stated reason (since I only send plaintext emails) I
investigated and found I had accidentally sent from a different
address than the one I have registered on the list. Sending again from
the correct address worked. This may, of course, be totally unrelated.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600