A few years back, I installed an anti-spam add-on, AntiSpam Sniper
from Good Vein Software. I have installed theBat on a new computer and
restored the backup there. The anti-spam utility does not appear in my
anti-spam preferences, so I guess I need to reinstall it or install
something else. I'd like to know whether AntiSpam Spider is still the
latest and greatest anti-spam utility for theBat on a Windows 7/64 bit
machine, and, if so, how do I get it. If something else has superseded
it, what? and how do I get that? Thanks.

--
Leonard S. Berkowitz
Reply to leonard.s.berkowitz....@alumni.upenn.edu