On Tue, 2012-01-03, Dwight Corrin wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 11:44:45 AM, Julian Beach (Lists) wrote:
>
>> So, if you are holding off on an upgrade because you are afraid that
>> TB! v5 will not be as good as your current version, my experience is
>> that the upgrade is painless. If you are expecting a new look and feel to
>> the software, then v5 is probably not for you, however!
>
> I concur completely in your assessment of v5.

One minor nit!

I went to the (Help | Check for Updates) option and it said there
was an update available (5.0.30) so I went to the web page and
there I was presented with a choice: Professional or Home
Edition?

I have no idea!

Checking (Help | About) says I have version 5.0.20.1 with a
"single-computer licence". Does this mean I have the Home
Edition?

--
Bill McQuillan <bill.mcquil...@pobox.com>
Using The Bat! 5.0.20.1 on Windows 7 6.1 build 7601-Service Pack 1