Dear all,

Assuming that TheBat! uses the text version of HTML/Text mails received for
RegEx, I'm trying to extract the following numbers from an e-mail:

NL

Confirm

249

No

81

0

0

0

0

I'm using (?ms)249.*NL.*?(\d*).*?(\d*).*?(\d*).*?(\d*).*?(\d*) but no matter
what, the result is nothing. If RegEx uses the HTML version of mails, how do I
force it to look at the Text version only? And if it's looking at the Text
version already, how come RegEx doesn't seem to be able to extract isolated
numbers on isolated lines?

P.S. The subscription links on
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/tbudlinfo2.html#archives are dead.

Best regards,

Loek van Kooten

=====

Please subscribe to our newsletter for updates about our agency (holidays,
address changes, etc.).  It is sent once or twice a year and contains
important information only -- no spam, advertisements, or promotions:
http://www.akebono.nl/lists/?p=subscribe&id=1

--
Akebono Translation Service
Rijnstraat 32