Hello MFPA,

On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 you wrote:

M> Hi

M> On Sunday 27 May 2012 at 1:36:32 PM, in
M> <mid:1731578849.20120527073...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> As far as my picture not appearing in the complete list
>> @pcwize.com,

M> If you are referring to the "rogues gallery" at
M> <http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/rogues.php>, some don't appear there
M> because the individual has not ticked "Do you want your picture to
M> appear in the Rogues Gallery" on their account page.

Actually, it does now (I just checked.) However, it did disappear when I
uploaded a new picture a couple of days ago. I assumed that was somehow part of
the approval process for new rouge pictures yet today my old picture is
displayed once again. That'll be a project for another day.

Right now I'm more concerned that since I started that "Messages getting
through?" thread and diverted to Lynn's flags not displaying for me in her sig
(since resolved), I can no longer see rogue pictures in my message header pane
and can't figure out why. BTW, I assume you know your picture is no longer in
the gallery unless you've replaced it with one I don't recognize.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3