Hello ,

Starting this morning, for no apparent reason, I cannot put an address
into the To: and CC: pages -- neither via the View History button nor
via the Address Book button. The only way I can put an address into
these two panes is to type it manually.

I _can_ put an address into the BCC: pane with either of these buttons
and by typing. And this is how I am sending this note to the list.

I cannot find any configuration setting that will account for this
problem. Help please.

 Leonard                          mailto:berkowitzls

                  _