Dear Achdut18,

@8-Jul-2012, 16:35 -0500 (08-Jul 22:35 here) Achdut18 [A] in
mid:927461077.20120708163...@gmail.com said:

... <snip>
A> (1) Is there a way to send an e-mail to a group such that ONLY the
A> recipient's e-mail address appears in the "to" field?

This is the exact purpose for which the Mass Mailing feature was
designed. It will mean generating individual emails for each
recipient, but that seems to be the requirement anyway.

You can use
%TO='"%ABtoHANDLE" <%TOADDR>'
to set the addressing of the email as you wish.

... <snip>

A> Dear %ABtoNICKNAME

... <snip>
A> "Dear John, Jane, and Charlie" What am I doing wrong?

This specific field is accessed as %ABtoHANDLE.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.1.6.7 on Windows 7 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1