Hello SyP,

On Thursday, June 01, 2000 at 19:52:57 +0200 GMT (1:52 PM my local time) you wrote:

S> Hello The Bat! users,

S> Kevin Coates wrote on 6/1/2000, 7:43 PM

KC>> How does one change the folder properties in this version? I used to
KC>> be able to right mouse click on a folder, but now the properties
KC>> option doesn't appear.

S> Press CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+/, and you will be right back in Expert mode.

Thanks SyP, that did the trick.

Is there a menu toggle for this Expert mode anywhere? I didn't see
anything regarding this while scanning the help file either.

Another one of The Bats! hidden mysteries I suppose. 8^)

--
Regards,

  -=KEVIN=-

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates
  ICQ 2737351  AIM kbc49     ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key
 Using The Bat! 1.44 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A