Hello Steven,

> can we paste pictures right into TheBat! editor ?
> (Abbyy Screenshot Reader will send a pic to the clipboard, then I
> paste them in, jpeg or png is fine).

AFAIK yes, if message format you are writing is HTML.

> While there are five filter types, nothing really corresponds to
> "Manual" in Eudora. I like to use a two-stage filtering system, and
> manual takes the whole keboodle from stage 1 to state 2 (some read,
> some unread).   Do you have a way to accomplish this in TheBat!
> ?  That is .. coming in I put 20 forums into one box, then I want
> them to go "home" to rest on a later manual filter.

Any filter can be set for manual execution only.

> the .tbb file structure, is it one big disk file (like Outlook and
> the old Courier style) or is it broken down by mailboxes, like the
> .mbx of Eudora.

The structure on disk replicates your account and folder structure, and
there is a separate .tbb file for each folder.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.1.6.7
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com