Hi

On Sunday 29 July 2012 at 9:04:53 AM, in
<mid:7br918hr1eegouge1a8hkpv4mbd7gha...@4ax.com>, Luca wrote:

> I'm trying to share an SMTP server between more than one account, but the
> "shared" flag is not active.

My TB! version has no "shared flag" in the account|transport settings,
active or otherwise. But the two choices that spring to mind are:-

1. Write the same settings in each account that you want to share
   them.

2. Set the SMTP server in your TB! accounts to "localhost" and use a
   local SMTP server program on your own computer to relay to whatever
   SMTP servers you wish (or to send directly).

> Is there a way to make an SMTP server available to all
> accounts at once?

See 2. above. I do that for several accounts at home; I don't have a
need for a laptop, so do not use it "on the go."

> Tnx.  (Sorry for my other message reposted... Gmane
> authorization problems.)

Oops. I already commented on that...

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@rocketmail.com

An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600