Hi

On Monday 30 July 2012 at 8:04:59 PM, in
<mid:qvld1853vvs7pc1hdb6fu3i6hpbsiqk...@4ax.com>, Luca wrote:

> I can't figure out which value is it to tweak to make
> more conditions sticky. I guess it's
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\The Bat!\Finder but I
> have no clue beyond that.

I think it usually used to remember 4 for me, however many I had and
no matter whether I had added more. For a long time I reduced that to
2. Not sure now what registry value I changed; it may have been
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\The Bat!\Finder\Scope but I am by no
means certain any more. Please back it up before taking my word, in
case editing it messes anything up.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@rocketmail.com

Ultimate consistency lies in being consistently inconsistent

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600