  ( initiated by Christian Weiss
    Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:12:05 -0800
    in this list's archibes ),
  but the solutions  provided for him at that time do
  not work in my case as all my administrative rights
  seem to have disappeared together with the account  ]

One more detail: even while that (fourth) account was
still there and yet undeleted ( and to be found by W'
Explorer, e.g. ), TB's log-on splash screen pretended
it didn't exist. ( And it was some renaming on Explo-
rer level that drove me deeper into the problems I am
encountering now ).

Any suggestions welcome!

--

 Best,