Hi

On Sunday 28 October 2012 at 5:07:50 PM, in
<mid:1469487611.20121028100...@gmail.com>, Susanne wrote:

> in older versions of TB, I could copy and paste text
> "as quotation", and it would show in the selected color
> for quotations.

My TB! version does that when I use the plaintext (MicroEd) editor...

>  Nowadays, it appears with the quotation
> markers, but in black, so it's harder to distinguish.

... and does that if I switch to the plaintext (windows) editor.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@rocketmail.com

No matter what a man's past may have been, his future is spotless.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600