Hi

On Tuesday 27 November 2012 at 2:27:46 PM, in
<mid:1789054650.20121127082...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> Not knowing how familiar you are with KeePass, please
> forgive my presumption to suggest you try the
> {DELAY=xxxx} where I believe xx represents
> microseconds.  This command slows the outputting of
> username and password characters.  I have had many
> obstinate login pages tamed by this command.

I was not aware of {DELAY=x}, and looking at the reference page some
of the other options I had also may prove helpful in a couple of
instances. Thank you.

Following my less-than-successful testing of TB! 5.2.2, I have gone
back to TB! 4.0.38 and will not be purchasing an upgrade key at the
moment.

But I may get around to some further testing with GPG-agent/pinentry,
and trying to get it to listen to Keepass.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@rocketmail.com

Oven mitt: A partially charred grease stain that fits over the hand.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600