On 2012-11-29 15:56, Rick wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Is there any downside to operating on the same mail folder as long as we are not both accessing it at the same time?
I would REALLY hate to split her stuff off

(This suggestion comes from my experience with Win7, so I don't know what the directory structure looks like for Win8, but I'm thinking you can probably find the proper analogs.)

I think the important detail has to do with where you put the mail folder in the filesystem. If you put it in an %APPDATA% directory or in a Documents directory (under one of the user accounts) then the other user won't be able to access that directory. Therefore, you will probably have to put the mail folder at the filesystem root or in some directory that is outside the /Users directory and not in /Program Files (x86) or any other access protected directory.

__
-Sam