Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of migrating to a new pc and would like to shift
my existing bat with all emails, quick templates and accounts over.

I just noticed that a "full backup" I did yesterday came up to
6,584.884 kb - this was done the manual way via tools, backup all
options ticked.

My normal weekly backup done via the scheduler is about 10% larger?
Why is that and how do I best import all my details into the new setup
of TB?

Tom
using TheBat! 4.2.33.9 on XP