Hello Luca,

> I've already done that, the addresses tab is empty, after a "add a record to
> the don't track list" operation. No way to get rid of these addresses. Maybe,
> if I discover which file does TB store them in...

When you say "address history", are you referring to the addresses that
appear in the drop down list of the To (or Cc or BBC) field of the
Editor.

If so, open your Editor and place cursor in To field. Then click on the
double down arrow on the right side of the field, which should open the
drop down list. Then, and this is important, hit the down arrow on your
keyboard which will move focus to the first item of the list. Then,
either start hitting Delete on your keyboard, which will delete one
entry at a time, or or use the down/up keys to navigate to the entries
you want to delete.

If you are not referring to the above history, check your
Options->Preferences->Address History and, at the bottom, select Limit
history by 0 days and Purge exceeding entries from history on exit.

That's all I can suggest.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.3.6.0 (Christmas Edition)
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com