On Thursday, February 14, 2013, 12:04:36 PM, you (tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com)
wrote:

> For a long time, I could not post to the list from this address. I
> have no idea why, as I can post to other lists without any problem.
> So, I am just testing to see whether anything has changed.

Well something has changed. My posting came through to the list, but
my reproduced copy showed up in my Gmail account, not my primary
account, that happens to be on Verizon.

How can that be explained.

Meanwhile, my earlier posting that I had sent from my Gmail account
has not appeared. My question was whether it is possible to restore
only a single folder from a back up, specifically Trash from a single
account.

Thanks.
--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1