Dear Rick,

@22-Feb-2013, 08:07 -0500 (22-Feb 13:07 here) Rick [R] in
mid:08767262.20130222080...@grunwalds.com said to Ian:

MP>>> %cookie( "c:\filepath\filename.txt")

MP>>> Add this to your message template and enjoy :)

IAW>> I have created my cookie file and added the line to my template, only
IAW>> I cannot seem to get the line break to work. The \n is ignored. I
IAW>> should say that I am using HTML.

R> The  cookie  file  is a plain text file. A new cookie after a carriage
R> return. The \n acts as a line break

Right. To clarify - '\n' as a literal within a single cookie line will
line-break the cookie when used from the macro. That was what I
thought you meant. And I was suggesting that replacing '\n' with <br>
should add a line break within the cookie line in an HTML template.

It was a guess, so I could be wrong.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.3.8.2 (BETA) on Windows 7 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1