Hello Chris,

On  Saturday, June 03, 2000  at  20:02:37 GMT +0100 (which was 12:02 PM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Good idea, but the snag in my case is that I want to run the two ISP
> accounts side by side for a few weeks, to check that I am not throwing
> away dirty water before I have found clean. When I make the final move
> your suggestion would be great, nice and simple, but until then can i
> recreate filters easily? I have been looking in some of the files TB!
> creates, but they sure aren't all text files... :-)

 I did exactly what you are suggesting, but what I did is create a new
 account in TB for the *old* e-mail address.  Then I changed my main
 account to the new address.  The advantage of this is that since your
 new TB account does not have any filters, you see immediately who is
 sending you stuff to your old address.  If you have filters, this may
 not be so obvious.

 Having said all that, it would be nice if filter settings could be
 exported and imported so keeping two installations synchronized would
 be easier.  There are many other uses, but I won't go into them here.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.44
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

The Invisible Man will not be seen tonight.