Sunday, May 19, 2013, 6:23:52 PM, you wrote:

> How can I add an entry and have it in the group I want and not
> duplicated in the addressbook root?

I don't think that is possible; the "group" is simply a subset of the
addressbook root entries. This architecture makes it possible for a single
entry to belong to multiple groups, without duplicating the entry again for
each group.

You could achieve the same effect by creating a group named "Others" and
then adding every entry that's not a member of any other group to this one.
That would let you totally ignore the root, and search only the desired
group to locate an entry...

Jim                            mailto:j...@jimkyle.com

Using The Bat! v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 3 on VirtualBox 3.2.12 under Xubuntu 10.04.2 with
AntiSpamSniper Version 3.2.4.5