Hello Thomas,

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 you wrote:

TF> Hello Jack,

TF> On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:00:01 -0500 GMT (19-Jun-13, 20:00 +0700 GMT),
TF> Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

JSL>> I've held off on replying to this thread because in my heart of hearts I
really
JSL>> don't think this is the problem, but I just have to ask: Are you using an
JSL>> idevice (iPhone, Ipod, Ipad) to access your mail?  Whenever I do that I
have to
JSL>> remember to shut down the app before I can access my mail from my computer
JSL>> otherwise the computer can't get through.

JSL>> Just a really "out there" thought.

TF> That's funny, because these iDevices use IMAP, very much like my
TF> Android phone. There should actually be no interference. I had no
TF> problem when using my iPhone, which I still sometimes do.

Well, here's what happens if I try to fetch with TB! *after* I fetch using my
iPhone:

 6/19/2013, 17:26:36: FETCH - receiving mail messages
 6/19/2013, 17:26:36: FETCH - Connecting to POP3 server 127.0.0.1 on port 9999
 6/19/2013, 17:26:36: FETCH - connected to POP3 server
!6/19/2013, 17:26:36: FETCH - Server reports error.  The response is: -ERR
[IN-USE] account is locked by another session or for maintenance, try again.

Eventually something times out and I can then use my computer (TB!) to fetch
mail.  If
I don't want to wait for that "something" to time out I can completely shut down
the iPhone app and immediately fetch using TB! from the computer.

This drove me crazy when I first got my iPhone.  It took me a while to figure
out that the phone was keeping the connection open preventing me from fetching
using TB!.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1