Hi

On Sunday 11 August 2013 at 4:35:05 PM, in
<mid:1768351342.20130811223...@thebat.net>, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Yeah, just delete them. They are not needed anymore and
> just slow down your system.

Any ideas why would they be in that folder instead of the Temp folder?
I get them in the temp folder, and they are usually deleted when I
close TB!. But sometimes my anti-virus interefers before TB! finishes,
or my computer hangs, or TB! freezes, or whatever, and they are not
deleted until I do it.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Alcohol and Calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3