Hello Forums,

I needed to extract a field from the address book when doing a mass
mailing. I could not find anything in the help and fond a tantalising
reference in a forum to address book macros in version 1 (or 2).

In my case I needed "Job title" field from the address book and using
an index into the address book. Knowing TB! is amazingly flexible, I
knew it would exist and eventually managed to guess the field.

To avoid the guessing, is there an up to date reference?

BTW, if you need the job title in your template during a mass mailing
you can use %ABTOJOB

 Tony                          mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 5.4 with IMAP on Windows 7 6.1.Service Pack 1 Build: 7601