I am getting headers showing two identical From: header lines, and in
the area where you manage the headers to display, that too is showing
two From: header lines, please see screen shot linked. Un-ticking one
of the two From: boxes works until a screen refresh, the both From:
headers are back. I can see the extra From: header in Options :
Preferences : Message Headers, but the option to delete either of the
two is greyed out. Thanks.TB1 is V 5.8.8 but did it with an earlier
5.8 version too.

http://www.gatesgarth.com/headers.jpg

I also just noticed I have two of the same View Modes called Generic
View Mode. Neither of these can be deleted. If it helps View Modes and
message pane tabs seem to have a mind of their own, which was one
reason I upgraded to a V5.* from the last of the V4 versions. To be
honest View Modes are a mess, unintuitive and to me, flaky in the
extreme :) Could a file be corrupted that is copied across versions?
Will V6 address this in any way? Thanks.

__

          Best Regards, Chris Wilson

          mailto:ch...@chriswilson.tv