> Hello Miguel,

> Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 11:08:19 AM, you wrote:
M>> Hello Jenny,

>>> 1: I accidentally deleted the ''unread" tab - how do I get it back?

> Thank you - I've been able to restore the unread filter now

Did you accidentally click on the X on the tab? I have done that more
than once, I feel it's way too easy to accidentally delete a tab. I would
prefer if deletion was better protected, and in the same menu as
"Configure Tabs"

--

Chris Wilson

"Using The Bat! v5.8.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3"