On 11/14/2013 you wrote:

>> As to the rest of your aggravations, and perhaps even the above, the only
>> thing
>> I can offer is to simply re-install TB!  I have been told numerous times on
>> this
>> list that you can do that without un-installing first.  Just re-install it
>> over
>> the existing copy.

>> But as with all operations like this, I'd probably make a TB! backup first.

'K, did that, sent a reply w/SS of what I'm looking at ... but it
was  rejected  for being oversized. Trying again ...  this should
come  through, but I'm not sure there's enough resolution for you
to see anything useful.

Since  then,  I've  also  discovered  that  even without filters,
emails  are  being  misrouted - a testmail I built and closed to
test  Jack's  problem was routed from my personal IMAP account to
my ISP POP account sentmail folder. That seems wrong ...

Trying  the SS again. I just can't get it to show me a view pane,
not  at  any setting, much less the one I'd like to use.  And now
I'm terrified of the filters.

Cheers!

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

theli...@comcast.net         * * *    Aun Aprendo
*** Win7U ***  OVB Kubuntu Linux  13.04 ***
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

Windows 6, Build 7601
5.8.8