On Wednesday, December 18, 2013, 9:36:01 AM, Peter Meyns wrote:

PM>> Some providers, like German Telekom and obviously Yahoo UK, have
PM>> decided to use the old (you can also call it obsolete) SSL 3.0

PM> I overlooked that it is already released:

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_6-1-0-2.msi

Thanks for the pointer!  But...  it's not only a paid upgrade for me
(I did), but it suffers from the same problem  :((  So, either RITlabs
didn't fix the problem in this version, or, much more likely, Yahoo!
UK caused some *other* obstacle to progress.  I received an automated
acknowledgement of a submission for help to Yahoo Customer Care 48
hours ago, but so far, no actual help.  Maybe I'll have to contact
RITlabs direct.

--
Regards,
 Robert Bull             mailto:theb...@theluminousvoid.plus.com

Using The Bat! v6.1.0.2 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2