I had version 5.9  on one computer a 5.8 on the other. Bought (without
the
discount cuz I didn't see it available) 6.2

installed it on both Win7-64 bit computers.
Now all email accounts think they are POP3 when they are , or were,
IMAP4 .

I can not D/L emails from 1and1 nor GMX. The fail message is related to
TLS
refuses ... and/or another version of failure is Disconnected.
If I try to send an email, the message is not sent and the log show "See
log for
details". That's funny an circular logic but does not help me guess
what's
wrong.

If I try to make repairs to any email account, TB-Pro shows the email
account as
POP3 no matter what I try. Thus, the new versions seemed to have
converted all
accounts to POP3.

So I was forced to delete all accounts and make new ones. At that point,
elected to not delete the files and folder. This as incorrect choice as
TBP
still made the new account POP3 and that was unchangeable as long as the
previous files and folders where there.

I had no choice but to delete them in order to be able to re-create
IMAP4. AND,
it seems then that all files containing the previous emails were
destroyed.

O how to I set up an imap4 for 1and1.

How do I set up a POP3 for GMX?

I have tried all variations of what each site publishes for Port
numbers. They
both claim SSL and there's no way I can see to make that choice in TBP.

"if" I am able once again to get and send email, what is the way to
re-introduce
any Restored Versions of past folders from all the email accounts?

I have been using TB for over ten ears. This us the one and only time an
upgrade
has brought my systems to a standstill. I will guess that the root of
the
problem is mine. But I can't for the life of me guess where I messed up
two
computers on one upgrade.

--
Regards,