Hallo Jast,

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:52:51 +0200 GMT (07/06/2000, 20:52 +0800 GMT),
Jast wrote:

J>  I belive millions of people were "incautious" enough to click on the
J>  attachment, unreflected...

So the virus was not aimed against M$ but against stupidity on the
net? I thought the Windows Script Host was the final "user-friendly"
thing in Windows, because it does run attachments of emails received
in Outlook automagically? - Maybe I should use M$ products to not
believe rumours any more... ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.44
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM