Hi MAU,

> I have just copied and tested the template you mention and it works just
> fine here. The only thing I see that can produce de two carriage returns
> is that the '%-' were missing at the end of these two lines:

> Sent%-
> %VARdate='%SetPattRegExp="^Date:.*?$"%RegExpMatch=%HEADERS'%-

> Actually I have deleted them for testing and I did get the two returns.

Thanks for the note, I have double-checked this and the %- is definitely
present on both lines. I forgot to mention in my original mail that I am using
an HTML template. I have altered this to use Plaintext and everything works
fine so it appear to be a problem using the template under HTML. Any further
advice?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul