Hello Miguel,

On 24 April 2014, Mau wrote and made these points on the subject of
"Sending from different accounts":

>>      You are right but for new message,  it only changes the from and
>> smtp sever without applying the template.; at least this is how it behaves
>> here.

M> It should work as MFPA and Feli have suggested, it does work here. Just
M> make sure you switch accounts *before* entering anything in the message
M> body.

       Sure I did switch account "before" anything else. Try to do this test
please. Turn the background of account B red, then from account A, switch to
account B, you will still have background for account A.

M> BTW, I am curious about what was the end of the story with your 'Ghost
M> QT'. Did you ever find it? It would be nice if you inform the people who
M> tried to help of what was the outcome.

     Sorry about that. I'll reply to the original thread. Thanks.

Assad

Using The Bat! 6.3.2
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1