On 04/27/2014 11:34 AM, Achdut18 wrote:
Would this have been done automatically just by changing the location in
Options/Preferences/System?    And, if so, does that MOVE the files from A to B
or does it just COPY them from A to B?

I believe it would have, with no change to individual account properties required. I know that would have been the case on the version 4 that I've been using.

To MOVE the folders, you should have used "cut" rather than "copy." However, I prefer to use copy myself in such critical situations, and wait to remove the no-longer-needed data until I've confirmed that everything still works.

--
Jim Kyle